Sometimes the greatest ideas are the simplest. Author of inspirational blog, The Daily Zen, posits on writing lists that are meaningful for the writer — that thinking about meaningful things, places and people, and keeping a record of them, can help the writer better understand his- or herself. In the post, the author offers up 10 different lists to ponder, six of which I share below. Happy listing.
- 10 most fulfilling relationships
- 10 favorite albums and movies
- 10 qualities you strive to possess
- 10 longest-lasting childhood memories
- 10 places you feel a special connection to
- 10 activities that would, in your eyes, improve you as a person